Pages

Monday, 31 December 2012

Fire Outbreak:Fire At Lagos Deputy Governor's House


www.talkfornaija.blogspot.com

The official quarters of the Lagos State Deputy Governor, Mrs. Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire was saved from what would have been a major fire disaster in Lagos State on Sunday by people NEMA, Lagos State Fire Service and people who were in and around the premises.

The fire was said to have been caused by an electric spark from the room of the Special Assistant to the deputy governor on media Mr. Tunde Abatan.

According to ThISDAY, there were no casualties recorded during the fire out break that occurred at about 1:30pm on the fateful day.

The Information Officer of the South-West Zone of National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye confirmed that the fire incident was caused by an electric fault when contacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?