The west African Examination Council (waec) on Wednesday August 7 2013 released the results of the May/June Secondary School Certificate Examination of candidates who sat for the exam in 2013.
Students can now check waec results online. Checking waec result is easy. However you have to buy a waec scratch card for checking results from accredited dealers or in the bank. Just follow the steps below to check your waec result.
1. Go to http://www.waecdirect.org which is the official waec website
2. On the result checker, enter your waec examination number. This is a 10 digit number comprising of your 7 digits center number and your 3 digits candidate number.
3. Enter your waec examination year. In this case, it is 2013
4. Select the examination type ie May/June
5. Scratch the waec card and enter the PIN number on the card
6. Enter the serial number of your waec scratch card found on the reverse side of the scratch card.
7. Click on submit.
In a few seconds your result will be displayed for you to see. You are advised to print the displayed result for record purposes.